I give omega one flake food a 5 star review.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Omega-One-Freshwater-Flakes-5-3/dp/B0045K93JU?tag=betfiscar0b-20

Thanks for the add. I have a 10 gal at the moment that is quickly getting over crowded bc of breeding. I have 90% platties in here…the other 10% are snails and 2 shrimp and 2 little school fish that are the survivors of my old group of fish I had before I knew what I was doing lol my question is about my female here in the video. She can’t seem to stay down in the water without constant swimming down as if she is too buoyant and is being pulled to the surface. Obviously as you can see the spotted male still won’t leave her alone. I can’t tell if she is sick or if she’s giving birth I have never seen any of them give birth I just find the babies. Any suggestions or reasoning for her odd behavior?

source

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here