PHILLIPS COUNTY, KS RURAL HOME & SMALL ACREAGE
129 4th Ave West, Glade, KS 67639
Sunset views are simply wonderful from the rear deck of this country home on 2 acres located on the western edge of Glade, KS.
Everything feels new inside this open concept ranch style home. The master bedroom is a very large space with enough room for your king-sized bed and all your over-sized furniture.
This spacious 3 bedroom Wardcraft built home features a wide open layout ideal for family time or entertaining. All the bedrooms have nice size walk-in closets.
There is a full, unfinished basement like a blank canvas for the new owner with roughed-in plumbing, and multiple windows including one egress window for a future bedroom.
GLADE, KS COUNTRY HOME OVERVIEW:
– Offered at $175,000
– (2) Acres; surveyed
– Built in 2006
– Mature windbreak along northern property boundary
– 1,568 Sq Ft (main level)
– 1,568 Sq Ft (unfinished basement)
– Kitchen Appliances Included (refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher)
– All faucets & sinks recently updated and replaced
– Open Floor Plan
– 20 Year Warranty on vinyl siding
– New roof in 2016
– 50 Year / High Impact Shingles
– Water heater upgraded in 2013
– Basement has plumbing rough-in for future bathroom
– Basement has egress window for future bedroom(s)
– Spacious Master Bedroom / Bathroom Suite
– Master Bathroom has soaker tub and shower
– Fire Hydrant close to property (potential homeowners insurance savings)
– Detached 42′ x 27′ Metal Building with separate electrical breaker and many outlets
For more information about this Phillips County country home listing or to schedule a private showing contact:
Nick Rhodes, broker / Realtor®
Wildlife Properties Land Company, LLC
(785) 695-2999 – office
(785) 620-7122 – mobile
Link to additional photos and info: http://mywildlifeproperty.com/129-4th-avenue-west-glade-ks-phillips-county-real-estate/